Diptyque is a specialist in designing multi-language Web sites and applications.
Its experience with brand management, graphical creation, Web standards, and accessibility are all brought to bear to advance a strategic ambition: creating custom online applications and services that enable enterprises to develop internationally.
Diptyque offers a complete package of services:
Depending on your needs, Diptyque can provide consultancy (audits and consulting), training, and complete communication and development contracting services.
- François Sutra Fourcade
- Graduate of Sciences Po, Paris and the ESSEC Business School, Paris. Founder and director. Advises heads of companies who want to set up sustainable, scalable multilingual Web sites. With the conviction that internationalization of Web sites is of strategic importance, he is the originator of NLS, an innovative solution to the problem of language management. He is also Associate Professor of Marketing in the department of Applied Foreign Languages at the University of Paris-Sorbonne.
- Michaël Guitton
- Angélique Dard
- Graduate of Sciences Po, Paris and the CNAM engineering school, Paris. In charge of strategy and content. What is the best way to supply useful, interesting, legitimate, and pertinent information via a Web site? Angélique helps companies define and develop specific content – textual, visual, and audiovisual – for the Web and for their target audiences, appropriate to the core business and the identity of the company or brand.
- Nathalie Le Bel Jehenne
- École Nationale des Arts Appliqués. Design and creation. To the job of Creative Director, Nathalie brings a fertile imagination and a knack for putting ideas into concrete form with elegance and simplicity. At home with multi-media development of creative material.
- Frédéric Néret
- Consultant and developer. Following long experience in the business-software sector, Frédéric developed broad expertise in the NICT sector in two specific areas – video over the Web (hosting, streaming video, live video) and e-commerce and online transactions.
- Renaud Dechamps
- Author and editor. This brilliant graduate of Louvain University has a recognized ability to document and enrich any subject he turns his hand to. He is especially interested in the specificities of writing for the Web.